Wednesday, November 10, 2010

1 down 4 more to go

Assalamualaikum,
now it was 12.23 am and i'm still working my ass off with Microbiology. 

Tapi desire to mengadap computer same je level ngn study, makes things quite hard nak finish all these lectures. haaaiiihhhhh

so anyway, ive done my Food chemistry the other day and it was hard really.
Despite all subjectives questions, many i have hentam just to at least fill in the blanks! huhu
Dah la never pay attention to class. huhu

well anyway, one reason i started this blog coz i wanna open a new book; to strt a new life; means doing sumthing new.

i just got a fight with my one good friend, mr,*a***. i xtau la. i just couldnt stand seeing him so unfigured that im so pissed with him. he used to be the bestest friend that really2 knew me before. but after ive got a boyfiend, we just get separated. and now he likes my bestfriend. which make things worst. coz i still couldnt accept that fact. its not that im jealous or whatever. i have the love of my life. tp the fact he din tell me and i figured it out after almost a year makes me feel so abandoned. so un needed anymore, when last time, i'm always the one he will look up for. nowadays, he never finds me, at it hurts seeing him able to share everything with my bestfriend, but not me anymore. if only he understands. but all in all, it was all too late for me n i choose to move on. and in order to do that. i have to do sumthing new. and that is blogging!! :D
and now, i have all the time to share my thots and feeling in this blog.

i have GOT to love myself more this time :) :)

and now, back to studying, i have to stop messing with these things in my head. 4 more papers to go. Thermodynamics, Microbiology, English and Pengucapan Awam, hoho.

All is well insyaAllah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment